Enhancing your natural beauty is our number one priority at Lash. We provide gentle wax treatments that protect the health and elasticity of your skin. Our team of licensed estheticians use professional techniques that are comfortable and leave your skin feeling silky smooth. We maintain the highest standards of cleanliness, so that your experience is as pleasant and stress-free as possible.
Prepping your face for waxing can mean the difference between a smooth process and one that isn’t as effective — or painless. Whether you’re removing unwanted brow or facial hair, here are a few steps we recommend before waxing your face-
- Allow for 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch hair growth.
- Make sure the face is free of any injured areas which includes minor cuts, irritated pimples, or a sunburn.
- Do not exfoliate your face immediately prior to waxing.
- Be sure to let your esthetician know of any antibiotics you are taking or medical skin creams you are using.
- Make sure your face is free of any lotions or creams on day of waxing.